Wednesday, April 29, 2009

With bike season full underway, our neighbor, who deigns bikes for a living - in addition to entertaining us with his bike tricks -, stopped by and suggested a larger helmet for Matteo as the one he had was not as effective as a newer one. Below you will see Matteo's new helmet, courtesy of our neighbor. PLEASE NOTE: it does not contain a monkey or a car, and IS NOT GREEN. But the helmet is a really great one, hence we decorated it with Mater & Lightening stickers and he loves it!



Oh my, take a peak above again, you catch a GLIMPSE OF MOMMY! Clearly that was unintentional by Daddy.
Yes, below is more like the picture Daddy was trying to take ;-)



A little to the left Daddy, you can still catch a glimpse of Mommy hard at work.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think I see a baby bump, I just wish Mommy would move her arm!!!

    BTW I like the helmet!!! Are those Cars stickers?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.