Thursday, April 2, 2009

Bears and mushrooms.

Picture of Grizzly Bear Pics

The above is my most recent photo of Daddy. So after MONTHS AND MONTHS OF living with this hairy creature, I decided TIME FOR A HAIRCUT DADDY! And this tale is much like Gilligan's Island, in that you have to sit back as it's a long one! haha. I mean they expected a 3 hour tour, and I expected in and out, no no not the case.

Ok so when we first go to the stylist, she is very hesitant as Mommy keeps saying "buzz cut" and Daddy is ....well see photo above. But none the less she cuts. mommy says More. She cuts more. When she is done, Mommy says shorter. Ok she does it we leave and pay (I know we are going back). Ok so after some errands, we go back and she does more.

In the end, Daddy is not happy and Mommy feels bad. Daddy says he looks like a mushroom head. See picture of Daddy below.

mushroom



2 comments:

  1. Well as they say: If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly. I can't believe you caught me eating bark in the puddle again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great nature pics I love it, very hilarious. Don't worry Giulio it will grow back, eventually!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.