Friday, April 24, 2009

hair today, gone tomorrow.

When brushing Matteo's hair this morning, I noticed just how uneven it was in the back.



So Matteo andd Mommy went back to the kids place and let the lady even it out, which apparently she thought meant cut off more AND THEN even it out. No biggie, just hair and yes thankfully it does grow. And you know what, I think i'm liking the shorter do! Just in time for school pictures next week :-)

Also new onthe homefront (please ignore the underline), Matteo had his 2.5 year check up at the doctor of which all of his limbs are working, he can jump, talk and listen (though not always obey). So happy to have our little fellow in our lives.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the shorter do ever better!!! Sooooooooo Cute!! I hope I get a school picture of Matteo! Hint Hint!!

    And great to hear he got such a great check up!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.