Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comment of the Century

Today I was complaining to Jules how huge I feel (no picture necessary). And jules was kind enough to tell me I look great for someone who is 9 months pregnant. Only problem: I'M 7.5 MONTHS. That's okay DAddy quickly realized the error of his way....and Mommy has lived with Daddy long enough to know what he meant. Still I teased him about it most of the day. Not too much though..never bite the hand that feeds you....or rubs your back nightly :-)

Nighty nighty Daddy.

2 comments:

  1. Man and Giulio is still breathing believe me you are being kind by not kicking his little keister all over Tall Tree!!

    He better be showering for with love and wonderful complements every single day until you baby is born and always!!!

    Believe me you don't look a day over 5 months. Although I have not seen the belly shoot but you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the word should be "showering you" not "showering for"!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.