Monday, April 20, 2009

Various Photos

Ok well Week 3 of my Recession Garden has found Daddy and Matteo transplanting the plants into larger pots.



Please all tree huggers save your hate mail, our kind neighbor TOLD US to put it in Styrofoam. Not my first choice, but he knows the know...you know? I think we are about an 1/8 of the way done transplanting.

Also below is such a funny picture, or at least you had to be here to understand the funniness of it. The first time Matteo climbed the slide below he got to the top and fell off the back. I mean literally fell off the back and if you know anything about me, you know how hilarous I found that. So much so that I could not contain my laughter and that caused Matteo (who had just fallen backwards and landed on his head) to laugh too and get right back up and do it again. Below is a SUCCESSFUL trip down the slide :-)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Good Mommy and Daddy, I love your crafts. I can't wait to get my craft on with Katelyn, and I will be coming to you for some ideas!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.