Friday, December 30, 2011

Library outing

It's the simple things I say.


Daddy made the below igloo/hideout for Matteo & Chloe out of the blue mats we have - and as you recall our friends made Matteo the ten that hangs.  Love homemade gifts :-)

Anyway, today as a treat I asked Daddy to come to library with us to show Matteo how to use and respect (of course) the local ipads available at the library.  You see previous I never let Matteo go on the computers - but today I felt as though he should start to be introduced to our technology.  Matteo was more than thrilled - and Chloe May enjoyed the puzzles with myself.  After about an hour, all 4 of us sat and played a  marble game a few times on the ipad - I was happy we could all come back together as a family.  Then - because it was so super inexpensive yesterday- we walked back to the pizzeria, ate a late lunch and walked back to the park - this time staying even longer.  I'm telling you I am experiencing the holidays in Florida - the weather is so beyond mild.....and I know I said I was ready for a nor'easter, but I think I am backtracking and loving the not so freezing temps!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.