Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hospital time!

One last picture before our baby arrives (or so I thought!)

Well with me being 12 days late (and on the 12th day late Matteo arrived) I called the dr. this morning convinced that today was the day - - after all I had contractions for the better part of last night :-)

Well sure enough dr. admitted me to the hospital.......monitored me.....and 3 hours later sent me home. THe doctor's reasoning was that our plan was to wait the full 14 days and he still feels as though the baby will come on his/her own. Good plan doctor, thanks for being sure I followed through.

That's okay I got to enjoy one more day with Daddy and Matteo.

But wait what is this...9:30 PM the contractions are bback....this time stronger............. and lasting until 2:30 AM.......again I repeat this time stronger......could I have an August 2nd baby? HOwever that wouldn't be good becausee Grandma and I are on the outs (she just didn't know it) as she was pressuring me for information I didn't have....I understand she was nervous, but what am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.