Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home Sweet Home

One last picture of Chloe before Big Brother and Daddy come to pick us up and we make that ever so scary first car trip home (though Daddy said he was not scared, Mommy could not get home - to our safe house - fast enough).


All set, dressed and discharged!!! Matteo's excitement speaks for the whole family.


Thank you for all your help Grandma! We will miss you when Gramps comes to get you today.


And Daddy loving a little alone time with his little girl! BACK TO WORK NOW DADDY!


Ironically, or not so ironically - today was the exact date last year that I had my surgery for my miscarriage and here today I stand bringing home my little girl. Sometimes time ccan be our best friend, you just need Faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.