Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cousin Jessica!

When Matteo woke up Tuesday morning, because he was such a big boy and stayed in his bed ALLLL night, there was a dinaco blue mac waiting for him~! (Yes, I will bribe to get the wholee bed to myself for most of the night - no shame there!).

And what another treat, Jessie and Aunt Adrienne came out to visit our Dear Chloe May!


Of course, Matteo was tickled pink over Cousin Jessie visiting.


I however think Cousin Jessie enjoyed some female bonding time with Chloe.



PS - I can only hope Chloe has Jessie's great sense of fashion when she grows up.

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to see Jessie and Aunt Adrienne came to visit. Jessie really has Adrienne's eyes, they're very pretty. I can't believe how big she got, she like a little lady now.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.