Sunday, August 2, 2009

and on the 13th day...... :-)

Well with Sunday brought out Grandma and Gramps who just happened to be in the neighborhood (actually they were going to be attending a party over 1.15 hours away). Hence we sat down, talked, etc. and had a really nice visit. I attribute this visit and the visit I enjoyed with our friend Caleb's mom as helping to ease my stress with my scheduled induction tomorrow and hence..... well allowing my body to do what it was supposed to do naturally.....let our baby sister arrive safely :-)

Below is one last picture of Mommy, Grandma, Gramps and Matteo.


And yes one last family picture wherein it is just the 3 of us on the outside.....oh my excitment is mounting...still unaware of what kind of night lies ahead of me.


Now this piccture I am having trouble explaining. Seems as though Daddy and Matteo took to napping while Mommy visited with her friend Sarah (sorry for the hot hot house Sarah!). Anyway, why is Daddy so tired? Did he labor for 3 nights? Silly Daddy!


And yes Grandma, as excited you are about your new grandchild arriving, we are equally as excited to have our dishes washed :-)

No seriously, we let the dishes pile up anytime we know Grandma is coming....that's just how great Grandma is. Remember Gramps usually sleeps.



Well our friend Sarah was kind enough for the past 3 weeks to sleep with her cellphone on and be on call in case Mommy had to go to the hospital and I guess tonight was her last night sleeping with it on, as I am scheduled for an induction tomorrow.....but wait....was that a contraction I am feeling?/???
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.