Sunday, August 30, 2009

Green continues....

....When asked to smile this is what I received....



(yes once again he insisted on wearing his PJs today - though I assured him today was the last day of wearing them and tomorrow we are back in shorts).

And Ms. Chloe May seems to be filling out a bit---could the pudding be going to her hips instead :-)


Check back later in the week - - we have a busy week planned as I hope to get Matteo his own library card (thanks for the thought Sarah) - - this might be my first outing out with both children ALONE! Also Chloe's first bath (we typically wait a month). Busy busy.

PS Sorry Amy I have seen you called, will try to call back soon, until then lets work on your blog missy :-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Such a cutie pie! I remember that swing it got me through some tough times.

    Wow she is such a beautiful little girl. Man poor Giulio is in trouble, luckily she has an older brother to look after her.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.