Thursday, July 23, 2009

Decision Thursday

Well as many of you know, yesterday was my dr. appointment and despite having a 7/27 induction date, "we" (it did take a team) decided to cancel the induction and give my body more time to do naturally what a woman's body should do naturally.

Ok enough medical talk!

Matteo and I enjoyed such a nice AM & early-afternoon together today. Matteo started the day on a bike ride with Daddy while Mommy went for a walk. Then when I got home a new friend I met ccalled to see if I wanted to go "hiking" (really walking through a forest) at the library - - - SURE! What a delightful time Matteo had - - running ahead, picking up sticks, loooking at a turtle we found. A very nice way to begin a Thursday if you ask me :-)

And then to top it off we were treated to a rainstorm around bedtime which is always lovely to listen to the rain dancing on our roof (though I should have listened to Daddy and closed the windows as the rain decided it too wanted to dance on our furniture - - hence I had to clean it up this morning).

Hope you enjoyed some wonders on this fine day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a plan, either way baby is coming soon Yeah!!! Can't wait to see the little baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.