Monday, July 20, 2009

A camping we will go!

Well D day has officially arrived and here I sit........ho hum.

On a brighter note, I had the WHOLE bed to myself for over 6 hours last night (yes we all turned in early at 9:30!). You see I was washing the sheets which weren't dry until 9 PM, hence our late going to bed. But when Matteo saw his Christmas blanket that Grandma had bought for him he HAD to have it wrinkle free on the floor and decided he wanted to camp out with Daddy. Hence below you will see what I discovered at 1:30 AM - - - Daddy and Matteo camped out on our bedroom floor.



This made me very happy as Matteo has never slept more than an arm's distance from me.

Why didn't I join in you ask? Clearly I didn't have anything red to match these fellows :-) Also if YOU had the whole bed to yourself after 2 3/4 years, would you sleep on the hard floor???

Ok no baby today (unless s/he is on a different time zone).

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there E, she's on the way!! I really enjoyed our phone conversation today, I am always here for you so don't hesitate to call!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.