Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Beach Day!

Having had so much fun at the beach yesterday, Matteo and I decided to take our morning snack there and enjoy another 2-3 hours at the beach together.

Below is a picture of Matteo enjoying his homemade waffle. Funny as we were leaving I told Daddy I packed some waffles, to which he replied (seriously too I might add), "did i bring the syrup". Silly Daddy. Yes Daddy came with us, but only for an hour - - that way Matteo could enjoy the water with Daddy as Mommy is too TOO large to find a bathing suit so big.


Below Daddy and Matteo walking along the beach together.


And yes, they went for a swim too. Daddy was kind enough to let me live vicariously though him in that I stood in the water up to my knees and he went for a swim....... boy are my muscles tired :-)


Looking at this picture I cannot believe the little boy Matteo has become :-)



And so folks today I have decided to undertake taking a 6 hour driving course on line!! Crazy - probably - in that I'm trying to spend as much time with Matteo as possible, and due any day but 10% to save on car insurance is great. Even better - - how much you forget and truly what a great refresher it is!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Matteo is really turning into a little man now, so cute. You can really see his little personality growing and growing. He is going to be a great big brother, it might take some time but he'll get there.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.