Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Chloe

Matteo wanted to watch a movie today - which due to the rain and my needing to get work done for my job, was fine with me. I told him he ccould watch a movie while Chloe May slept - - but first he needed to recolor his picture from school yesterday.

This is what Matteo brought me home...and I just didn't find it acceptable.


this is what Matteo is capable of.



I think I'll frame it for my kitchen. Much better Matteo!
In other "He's only 4" news....and really makes me laugh. The other night we were lying in my bed (no he doesn't sleep with me, only we snuggle and read books in my bed [bonus heating blanket]). So I come across the below picture of a girl named "Chloe". (see pic below).



I say "Matteo how is this Chloe different from our Chloe?" Right away Matteo responds "she has crinkly hair." ...but I'm looking for the more obvious answer and I want to see if Matteo sees in black and white, so I continue, "what else"... "she's wearing clothes, our Chloe always wears pajamas" (ouch that hurt - but okay). I proceed to say "what else" about 3 or 4 times, to which I'm met with answers such as "she has on a yellow shirt", "she's playing the piano", but Matteo never once mentions the OBVIOUS answer....can you figure it out? :-)

Oh to be innocent again, how sweet the world must be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.