Thursday, February 3, 2011

A birthday and a meeting

Guess who turned 18 months today!!!!!!!!!!!



Happy 1 year 6 months Dolly (Matteo really could not wrap his head around why I was singing Chloe May Happy Birthday). (note: picture taken like this because often Chloe May unzippers her PJ's and walks around half naked).

Who would have guessed how well she would fit in!


So, as many of you know today was school. To be honest if you call me between the hours of 1 PM and 3:15 PM (the time Matteo is at school), when I see the phone light up or hear it ring - before I look at Caller ID - I get very nervous. Well today I had a meeting with matteo's teacher and the Director to see what was what. It's very hard to get what is going on at school when I am picking him up and about 40 other children are released from other various classrooms! So I consider today's meeting very successful - the teacher said over the course of the past few weeks Matteo's behavior is improving - he is listening better. She confirmed she has a "rowdy" bunch and he is no more rowdier than the rest. She also said, which I knew, he is very immature and impulsive - and that he is in school to learn how to behave and control all that. Also, which was a very big deal to me, she said Matteo is not malicious to the other children, on the contrary, he wants to make them laugh. So there you have it - - let's hear it for one small step.

Once again, 18 months never looked so adorable. So innocent, so much to learn. Our little Dolly Chloe May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.