Thursday, September 16, 2010

School - day 3 and biking

Starting to think about Matteo's four year old birthday party - I usually make the invitiations, so here is a sneak peak of a picture I may or may not use:



He's so funny - - look at that crazy smile. And I have come to learn about matteo - he just wants to make people laugh and have a good time - though he doesn't always go about it the right way (i.e. throwing mulch). But really his heart is larger than life and he's a great boy.

So day 3 of preschool - the drop off is not getting any easier, but I was on time to pick him up (early as a matter of fact) - and then we enjoyed some bike riding with our friends Caleb and Rory.

Well the girls got a push - - but the boys not only did a great job riding their respective bikes/choppers each, but also a really awesome job sharing - way to go everyone!

PS - Sorry to be so hard on school on Tuesday - the drop off is just really hard (on me!) - I'm hoping it will become easier in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.