Saturday, September 18, 2010

Acorn city

Today we spent the morning raking up all the acorns and junk in the yard - something I have been meaning to do since July when all the acorns fell earlier than normal.

And Chloe May (yes that is her in those boy clothes) took to playing in Matteo's green truck.



Late in the day we also enjoyed celebrating our friend Gregory's 2nd birthday with him (again sans the camera). And since Chloe May fell asleep before the party, I was able to transfer Her to Her new turned around (Matteo's old) car seat - and hence she went to the party looking like our little brother :-) No worries. But she did take FIVE steps in a row.....so I"m thinking check back often this week for the actual footage of her walking...it's only a matter of time :-) Though I have been told numerous times I will regret wanting her to walk, I think it is exciting. and she's doing it so much sooner than Matteo (he walked at 15.5 months!) -- - - clearly she is a genius! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.