Monday, September 20, 2010

On the move

Still going strong from yesterday, Matteo is continuing to ride his 12" bike without training wheels (though with Daddy's assistance of course) -
and when he is not riding outside, he is taking his sister Chloe May for a ride indoors on Mater!



Silly Chloe, don't you know you need more than 2.5 teeth to bite into that apple (though I do see #4 poking through up top)



And in other update news: my piano lessons are coming along nicely (though the summer was brutal as far as practice went).

ANNNNDDDD (and perhaps more exciting) - Chloe May took SEVEN (7) steps this morning!!!! She just stood up on her own and walked to Matteo and myself and would have walked further, except a toy tripped her up! The excitement never ceases, one day I will get footage of this walking, until then you are going to have to take my word for it - - or stop by :-)

Check back later in the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.