Monday, January 24, 2011

Sickness

As if you couldn't tell from this picture, Matteo is sick :-(



When I went to pick Matteo up from school on Thursday, he informed me his friend spit up--- which is 4 year old for throw up/vomit. So this Mommy knew it was only a matter of time...and sure enough Sunday night as I was sitting across from Jules doing my work (which yes, is ALWAYS a fight) - I said - - "did you smell the sickness on Matteo today" - - and my Dear Followers, it was not 5 minutes later that Matteo was "spitting up"/vomiting at 8:52 PM - - - and this lasted until approximately 1 AM - though unlike a few other times that he has been sick in his life, this time the sickness came with intense cramps - which really caused for tears.

So Matteo slept with us all night - - and watched 3 movies in Mommy's bed all day. Even the "bubble drink" did not make him feel better.

Mommy however had a relaxing day and ashamed as I am to admit it, watched my first ever Oprah in its entirety - and it was GOOD.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.