Thursday, January 27, 2011

More snow!

You've got the right idea Chloe May!



Having woken up to about 9-10 inches of now, you know this family of 4 was out there shoveling by 7:30 AM (though I am never sure why...as it's not like any of us leaves the house for work).

Matteo and Chloe May of course took many breaks


When all was said and done, this is what our house looked like:


Mommy and Daddy took the kids for a sleigh ride up and down the road



And need I remind you: no batteries, requires no electricity and is always ready to go: the DOZER (plastic too, because really have you seen my lack of muscle arms :-) )!


And for those of you wondering, I never did find those new yoga pants, hence old faithful still works for this Mommy.

Also might I add for the past F I V E years (this month), I have been either nursing or pregnant - - one or the other, never without one - - and I wouldn't change one minute of it. Here's to a winning streak :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.