Sunday, January 30, 2011

After party

Like every good party, this one was complete with an after party..... or well, actually I invited myself over to my sister's house because really when I travel for 2 hours, pay a toll, surely you don't expect me to just go to a birthday party and leave? Only I invited myself over my OTHER sister's house - so here we are, ready for some fun!

Below Jules, Matteo and Andrew had some fun outside sledding with Uncle Jason and then building a fort.




Funny story, at one point Matteo came in - nothing funy there. But then Jay J, Kimmy and Matteo ALL went back outside to play with Jules some more. Well imagine my horror, when about 15 minutes later, Andrew opens the door and says "can matteo come out and play"........ so instantly I am thinking... but he's been outside with you for the past 15 minutes...... so I quickly ask Jules..where's Matteo, to which I'm met with "I don't know". SIDE NOTE: This is not the first time Jules has lost Matteo after a major snow storm this month! So after two of the longest minutes of my life, we finally locate Matteo around the back of the house getting icicles! The joke is now Auntie will never ask Jules to babysit (and neither will I - nor should you).

So we moved play to inside, where apparently once the legos are built, you cannot take them apart.....okay but what fun is that for us?


We did munch on a delicious dinner! Many thanks for the chefs.


And a snuggle by Gramps and Andrew.



Thanks Uncle Jason and Auntie for hosting, but really you didn't have much choice in the matter.! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.