Friday, November 18, 2011

So long Reege

yes, we cried. Matteo & Mommy that is. From 9-10 AM - I'm not kidding, mainly Matteo but Mommy a bit too - cried.  He's funny! You don't get that unscripted humor much anymore. So many people are either 1) politically correct; or 2) off color, but man Regis, you are just plain funny!

And so Daddy surprised me with signs to hold for when Regis walked out (Daddy often used to make me signs when we were first married and we would sit and watch Regis together at night  holding our signs).



Thanks Daddy - it was a fitting ending
When I tell you Matteo was upset, he was.  Though I tried to downplay it - - so when Regis was over I let him watch his new favorite show - that has a really catchy jingle that Matteo goes around the house singing.  Which makes me realize, I hope Matteo is like Charlie Sheen's character (WAIT I'M NOT DONE) on Two and a half Men - the one who writes the catchy jingles. 

(can you see how red his eyes are).

And yes Chloe indeed it was an exhausting morning!

 

We love you Reege! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.