Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pigtails


I am absolutely in LOVE with putting Chloe May in pigtails!  Love it.  And she seems to enjoy it as well.


Having two sisters and many girlfriends you would think I had a way with hair - but no such luck.  It took a few sessions of watching Ms. Marisa do this to Chloe's hair for me to learn how - - I hope to learn how to braid as well for the future.  But for now pigtails it is!

And special thanks to Daddy for putting the lights in my tree - - Daddy always lights up my day.


Lastly, shame on you Hope & Max - very poor sportsmanship on DWTS.  It was for fun and dare I say you were very disrespectful to the judges. 

1 comment:

  1. im thinking Chloe and Kimmy look adorable in as kimmy calls it" piggy tails"

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.