Monday, June 7, 2010

Dr. and Beaches - and i'm ready for bed :-)

Well thank you for coming back -- - though to be honest, I am a bit surprised. How unhealthy was my post yesterday. Well this too shall pass. So in that spirit let the fun and silliness continue (all the while being safe of course)!

Today Chloe May had to go to the dr for a quick vaccination - - and she did fine, tipping the scales at 20 lbs. 13 oz - - just about tripling her birth weight as is customary around the one year birthday which we are quick approaching!

Anyway, while at the doctor Matteo "read" the fox and the houd - - as a child I remember reading it though cannot remember much of the story, so we went to library to request same - yes I am sure this could have been accomplished over the phone, however hearing Matteo address the librarian by her name and request same, "help" her look on the shelves, etc. was well worth the lesson in "socialization" - and so our book should arrive late week - check back because baby that is going to be the extent of our excitement this week! haha. (see I'm feeling my old self already!).

Anyway, fun fun Caleb's mommy called today and invited us to the beach.... glorious day that it was we took her up on the offer and spent 2 hours throwing rocks in the water, splashing a bit (a bit chilly - so not too much splashing) and just digging. Also we got a lesson on crabs, shells, etc. from our buddy Caleb - - and Chloe's friend Rory was helping me to remember to sgn chloe may.

After a brief catnap, chloe may woke up to see her friend Rory and they "played" together in the sand.


Matteo and Caleb found some shells and a crab claw (thanks for sharing the good one Caleb).


And after a few trips running in and out of the water it doesn't feel so cold anymore :-)


Always fun to enjoy an impromptu play date - so thanks for thinking of us folks.

And again I apologize for yesterday - - let's keep the happy times coming.

PS - thank you for asking - my self imposed "no tv" is working out well, though to be honest I think I started scratching a bit from withdrawal from 9-10 AM when he is normally on (not that I watch during the day, but rather tape - does anyone ever "tape" anymore?) haha. What did he do this weekend - how is Kelly? He's just so funny. Now listen I"m wondering if I watched on my computer..is that cheating? It's not "tv" - per se. I'm mulling it over. e.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.