Monday, June 14, 2010

Busy Monday

Mondays around the Lane are bathroom day here - and if I knew Matteo was such a great helper, I would have cleaned the bathrooms more regularly :-)


Chloe loves being carried around the house in the morning - - it often results in her falling asleep for her cat nap.


Why? Because he is 3!



And in other news:

Three out of four of us on the Lane can wipe our own bottoms :-) I will let you guess who still needs to be wiped.

And, this made me cry, I signed Matteo up for preschool! Yes, two half days a week - actually we "reserved his spot" for a fee of $210 - and as Daddy says, we can always NOT send him, but lets at least have the option...though I think my little honeybunny will probably go as he seems very excited (then again he left with a lollypop, who would not be excited). My heart is broken - - :-(
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.