Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My how you've grown

Not such a great photo of Chloe below, but as I was preparing dinner this evening, I heard Matteo whispering to Chloe (as he was leaning over her in the photo below) all the nice things Mommy says to Chloe, i.e. hi sweetie and I'm so happy you came to live with us, etc. Really made Mommy happy to hear all that.


And I went to buy Chloe a new winter hat and the smallest size they have is 3-9 months......but as you ccan see in the photo below, it's too large on her.....


Speaking of "large" guess what grew when I was pregnant with Chloe May? MY FOOT!!!!!! How disguisting is that? But then I got to thinking....



and now I feel glamarous!!! So yes, I like my size 10.5 foot and if you have any shoes that you think would fit, by all means send them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.