Sunday, September 20, 2009

Later that evening..

Later that evening, as I walked around the house when all the food was put away and the company had all left, I wanted to capture on films what I saw, to kind of preserve my memory.

I saw Daddy and Matteo's dress shoes in the doorway, both of which set of shoes I love.


and thrown on the couch was Matteo's white shirt. Ironically earlier tht moring I was trying to decide what to feed him for a snack so as not to dirty the shirt, so I gave him a carrot, and seeing this shirt reminded me of how he had orange on his shirt from the carrot--I was probably better off giving him a sloppy joe to eat :-)



Anyway, that was Chloe's May's special day and we thank all who made the long trip to celebrate the day with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.