Sunday, September 27, 2009

Silly Daddy.

I love this picture for 2 reasons can you guess????



1. Front and center shot is my ice cream after dinner - - probably about 2-3 teaspoons fit in that cup, topped with whipped cream and sprinkles...oh boy is Chloe eating well tonight (no i did not feed that to Chloe, but i hope you get the joke) - - please note, we do not normally have ice cream, however we have 2 cartons left over from the christening...; and

2. more importantly I love Daddy in the background. Such a great shot of him. He was being those people you see on the news when the newsman is reporting a story and those people are standing behind him waving--when Daddy did this wave as I was taking the picture it made me laugh out loud and i'm not usually one to laugh out loud :-) Bravo Daddy, Bravo!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.