Monday, September 10, 2012

Yet another bus incident

I'm pretty sure I'm going to relabel my blog "the school bus", because when the bus pulled up today  - - - and oh if ever there was a cat who ate the canary, Matteo's look on his face said it all.  Now mind you today was the first FULL day, so two other sets of parents where there waiting, and I learned super early on, never get close to the bus for fear you will be spoken to.  Well today the driver actually said, "errr.r.... Mrs. G, can you come here."  And there I stood smiling and waving, to which he repeated it again so sadly I learned that Matteo took part in hitting another child - though playfully, still hitting.  Of which Matteo stood at the bus doors profusely saying "she told me to, she told me to."  AND I BELIEVED HIM!!!!!!!  But when he came inside and I questioned him further, seems he was following another childs lead.

We sat down and wrote the girl an apology note. 

I called our friend Ms. Marisa and asked her to come over tomorrow at 4 PM to get Matteo off the bus because I don't think I can.  Either that or I will need 2 ounces of wine to just get me to go to the bus stop.

But let me tell you Matteo comes off the bus hands me his bookbag and outside he is playing and running and riding the quad Uncle Rocco lent us for over an hour.  I have to drag him in for dinner.  School has done nothing to slow Matteo down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.