Sunday, September 2, 2012

Last day

My nightly view of the campfire.

 

Enjoying being young.


 And we toasted hotdogs on a stick over the open fire.  Delicious.


Quad riding


Exhausted.

It felt like we were on a cloud these past 4 days.  limited cellphone use, making use of what we had, showering under a tree, etc.  It was a dream.  I now understand the allure of camping (though not the camp grounds with all the organized activities, etc.).  The simple life has always been my way of life and continues to be.

We left around 10 PM for a 4 hour drive home.  The kids sleeping.  Daddy had an unavoiable business trip he was scheduled to take Monday.  and let me tell you when Matteo woke when I put him in his bed at 3 AM - I laid with him for about 30 minutes as he cried and cried at having had to leave the cabin.  I cried too, it was that much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated.