Sunday, July 31, 2011

CAKE

Always my favorite part of a party is cake time.  No-doubt-about-it.  Everyone comes together and I'll never forget Matteo's 2nd birthday, it felt like the roof was going to be raised off the house!  Same here (though we were outside).

 

The cake this year is becoming my favorite - homemade ice cream cake.  Simple, easy and lots of yum yum fun to make (but of course you have to taste test your ingredients!).  I'm being honest when I say some people I tell don't even bring gifts, just coming and having you sing adds to the joy and magic of the day - and true that, it's just awesome.  I'm only sorry you cannot see the look of pride on Chloe May's face having blown out all three of her candles :-)  If you didn't make it, I have no doubt you sung along with the video in your heart xoxo.  e.

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyyy Chloe!!!! What a big girl!!!! And by the way I need that cake recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.