Sunday, November 8, 2009

My heart is broken

Well Dear Bloggers, Saturday was not an easy day by any means here on Tall Tree.

The day started with Matteo and Daddy cleaning the gutters (yes the leaf bags are piling up behind daddy there).


Then Grandma, Gramps and Kimmy came for a visit



And later in the day mommy's heart broke into more pieces than I can count as I had to give up my car and Daddy got us a minivan (I probably sound horrible that I didn't want one - but on the other side of the coin, I never want anything new - which is very cost effective for Daddy). You see Mommy's car needed new tires and some work, so rather than invest a little, Daddy thought it best to upgrade (as my car can't fit another person and it was small)..... so yes, Mommy spent Saturday night crying and crying - - I do know there are worse "problems" to have..... but that car was more than a car to me, so I'm allowed to cry.

1 comment:

  1. You cry if you need to cry. It's like losing a good friend whose always been there for you.

    So it's ok to be sad, but now it is time to make new memories in the new car and now everyone gets to travel together without having to take two cars which is always a plus!!!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated.